Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions govern the use of Sounds in Focus Online and your interactions with Prim-Ed Publishing.
In ordering from or interacting with Prim-Ed Publishing it is assumed that you have read, understood and accepted the conditions of purchase and/or use listed below.
Use of online products obtained via a Sounds in Focus Account
I acknowledge that by signing up for a Sounds in Focus Online Account I am bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
- Prim-Ed Publishing makes available the online products by way of a subscription to you upon payment of a fee as specified on the Prim-Ed Publishing website.
- A subscription to Sounds in Focus Online can only be purchased directly from Prim-Ed Publishing for a minimum period of 12 months. At the end of the minimum period, your contract will expire. Your subscription period commences from the date of purchase.
- Access to online products requires you to register and provide information about yourself.
You agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself
- notify us of any changes to that information
- (a) For online products obtained via an Individual Teacher Licence:
- The use of any materials acquired through this access is for use in my classroom only.
- It is my responsibility to ensure that any electronic files are used by pupils, parents and personnel working with my class only.
(b) For online products obtained via a School Licence:
- The use of any materials acquired through this access is for use in our subscribing classrooms only.
- It is the responsibility of each participating teacher to ensure that electronic files are used by pupils, parents and personnel from our school only.
- Prim-Ed Publishing owns and operates this site and unless stated otherwise, all information and rights belong to Prim-Ed Publishing and are protected by copyright and trademark laws.
- You may access the site and use the information held within the site solely for educational purposes.
- You may not store or post files or links to files in publicly available or non-secure electronic environments.
- You may not share, sell or hire out the electronic files or copies of the electronic files with a third party (individual or school).
- You may not alter, edit or reformat any of the files.
- Any saved or printed materials from any product in my Sounds in Focus Online Account may only be used during the valid period of access.
- Any saved or printed materials from any product in my Sounds in Focus Online Account must be destroyed once the period of access has expired.
- Once an Access Code is used, or payment is made, you reserve the right to cancel the purchase at any time within seven working days, beginning on the date of purchase.
- I may be contacted regarding the use and availability of the service.
- Prim-Ed Publishing reserves the right to terminate access, without refund, should these Terms and Conditions of use be violated. Any breaches of these Terms and Conditions may also result in legal action.
Definitions of licences
‘Individual Teacher Licence’ means online access obtained for use by an individual for their classroom only.
‘School Licence’ means online access obtained for use by teachers or personnel within a school for subscribing classrooms only.
Warranties and limitation of liability
Prim-Ed Publishing makes no representations or warranties of any kind as to the operation of this website or the information, content, materials or products included on this website.
This website is at the customer’s sole risk. Prim-Ed Publishing does not warrant that this website and its servers are free of viruses or warrant its uninterrupted availability. Prim-Ed Publishing will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this website, including direct, incidental, and consequential damages, and loss of business or profits.
Prim-Ed Publishing reserves the right to make corrections and changes to this website at any time without notice.
These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland. Any grievance or dispute is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.